With financial planning, Doug Alden believes that if you’re not making corrections or progress, you are ultimately wasting your money.
That’s why Doug has created a planning system that helps clients identify points where they can improve and that also helps them achieve their goals. Today, Doug outlines how he accomplishes all of this by using a tool he calls the Reality Checklist, which allows him to keep clients on track to making progress.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- An update on the current state of the markets
- How Doug’s Reality Checklist provides clear direction on which way to head with your planning
- The decline of cradle-to-grave companies — and the effect on your planning
- The importance of aligning the advisors and experts on your team
- Why you should be celebrating your achievements
- And more!
Listen in now to learn more about Doug Alden’s process around how he helps clients protect, build, and enjoy their wealth!